St. Mary’s Column with the statue of the Immaculate Conception
The column, along with a statue of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, stands on Pribinovo námestíe near the parish church. It is the work of a Baroque master from 1693. During the 19th and 20th centuries, the monument was restored several times.
Stránky prevádzkuje Mesto Prievidza
Námestie slobody č. 14, 971 01 PRIEVIDZA Tel.:.+421/0/46/51 79 110 | Fax: +421/0/46/542 34 74 Webmaster