Slovensky | English


The oficial site of the Prievidza city

Hisotric sites

St. Mary’s Church

Roman Catholic Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary – “St. Mary’s Church"
This Late Romanesque church was erected around 1260 on the site of a hill fort on St. Mary’s Hill (Mariánsky vŕšok). It now stands on the grounds of the city cemetery. The Carmelites remodelled it and established a monastery there. The church was modified several times up to the 19th century.

Stránky prevádzkuje
Mesto Prievidza

Námestie slobody č. 14, 971 01 PRIEVIDZA
Tel.:.+421/0/46/51 79 110 | Fax: +421/0/46/542 34 74

Created by © 2008
All rights reserved.